Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
The Inventory Control Manager serves as a liaison between sales, regional warehouses, sub facilities and Keefe Group/KCN Corporate offices and is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels for the Northeast Region.
- Review satellite out of stock reports daily and take necessary action to restore inventory. Respond to on-site out of stock issues.
- Review inventory and stock levels at on-site locations. Take actions as necessary to reduce overstocks and/or avoid expiring product.
- Research and adjust inventory for any discrepancies between Oracle and physical stock.
- Review and approve all transfers and returns of product between the Edison Distribution Center and all locations within Address excessive/problem transfers with Commissary Managers and/or Purchasing Planners.
- Review open transfers/PO’s daily (delayed receipts report). Verify that transfers/PO’s received have been closed.
- Review monthly donated/discard report. Investigate any significant or unusual adjustments.
- Review and approve all Vendor Order Adjustments & new item requests.
- Assist in planning/preparing for semi-annual inventory.
- Assist with inventory buybacks including processing and disposition of stock.
- Assist on-site personnel with inventory related matters and questions including training as needed.
- Research and report issues with KCN alias #s. Work with Commissary Managers and KCN Corporate to resolve.
- Oversee Administrative staff responsible for processing of Intra-regional redistribution.
- Plan and track new/disct’d/modified product transitions. Initiate alias changes as needed.
Kit Production Planning
- Review Kit Cycle Counts. Plan & source kit production. Maintain adequate kit stock. Manage Kit Production Staff and outside vendors. Ensure optimal use of internal resources and minimize costs.
- Maintain Kit BOMs
- Reconcile kits & adjust inventory system for discrepancies.
- Review and approve kit vendor invoices.
- Review negative inventory & lots daily. Research incidences and correct accordingly. Take actions to prevent future incidences
- Determine and oversee daily cycle counts
- Address Transfer discrepancies/shipping errors. Correct & follow-up accordingly.
- Reconcile Vending Sales to Inventory & Cash Deposits
- Minimum of Five years full time experience with inventory control in warehouse distribution of food & sundries.
- Hands-on comprehensive experience with Oracle Inventory & WMS
- Above Average Performance Record in previous jobs
- Superior Math & PC/Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook & Excel a must).
- Excellent Verbal & Writing Skills
- Willing to work evenings & weekends during peak periods as necessary
- Must be willing to travel
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.