Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Regional Marketing, Senior Manager, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge.
Join a robust team of marketers where you and your skills are valued, and growth and development are encouraged as we empower better health through diagnostic insights.
Regional Marketing, Senior Manager, the role:
Quest Diagnostics’ unified marketing organization is a broad and dynamic team that values innovation, communication, and collaboration as we strive to deliver the best-in-class marketing for our company and ultimately our customers.
Our marketing enabling functions include teams focused on in-house creative, digital/marketing automation, marketing operations, market research & analytics, and commercial/sales enablement and communications. We deliver value through regional/field-based marketers, clinical segment marketers, and customer-centric marketing teams focused on Consumers, Healthcare Professionals, Hospitals/Health Systems, and Payers/Health Plans.
- Develop a strong level of insight into regional market customers and local market business drivers
- Lead all marketing efforts in regional markets, including the development of marketing strategies relevant to the market to which all tactical components will be aligned
- Serve on RVP’s LT contributing to the broader strategic decisions about commercial business
- Advise RVP(s) on promotional decisions
- Lead development of impactful marketing strategies and tactics based on market’s unique dynamics and customers
- Guide market research and insight generation to develop customer based and local market marketing strategies and tactics
- Design, develop and rollout all tactical elements of the customer marketing and local marketing strategy
- Conduct and manage rollout, uptake and appropriate usage of customer marketing resources by commercial colleagues
- Manage deployment of non-personal promotion customer marketing efforts (e.g., multichannel, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure successful execution & measurement of marketing programs
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred
- 5+ years healthcare industry experience preferred; minimum 10+ years success in a marketing role
- Direct people leadership experience preferred
- Up to 50% business travel required
- Team oriented – ability to lead diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Excellent project leadership skills to ensure execution
- Superior communication skills including ability to deliver formal business presentations to executive leadership
- Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
- Superior strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize market/customer insights into prioritized marketing opportunities.
- Strong capabilities in analyzing data to demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
- Superior marketing capabilities to design marketing strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.