WLUK/WCWF has an exciting opportunity for a Regional National Sales Assistant. If you would like to work in the exciting business of television sales, this could be the job for you!
- Entering and maintaining orders received from our national advertisers
- Regular communication with the National Sales Manager, with National Agencies, and with other station departments
- Develop a firm understanding of the sales process and Nielsen ratings
- Organizing and maintaining schedules
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of administrative support preferred
- A high level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Broadcast Sales, media buying, or agency experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under a deadline
- Maintain a positive demeanor and customer service focus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!