We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
- Meet/exceed the assigned quota within the designated region
- Target and close new opportunities through leads, referrals, campaigns and prospecting
- Develop and maintain detailed regional market plan leveraging available internal resources and external partnerships
- Identify new business opportunities by partnering with Quest Commercial colleagues (Physician Sales, Key Account Directors, Health Plan executives) business development and other regional resources
- Facilitate and lead sales proposals for new business and serve as key contact to manage all dialog with Prospect during the negotiation and contracting phase using standard processes, procedures and templates
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and document sales activity including pre-call planning, post-call analysis, consistent follow-up and regular call cycles
- Participate with local leadership and in regional market strategy meetings in developing and executing regional market initiatives
- Work with Marketing to develop proactive approaches to competitors’ new products and services
- Advance industry and product knowledge and provide ongoing feedback to continually improve Company’s offering and market position
- Manage time and resources effectively to meet territory sales objectives with required margin thresholds
- Timely reporting (activity and forecasting) in compliance with Company policies
- This role will require at least 10-25% travel, and is flexible in terms of physical location
- Education Preferred: Bachelor of arts or sciences degree; Masters Preferred
- Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience selling to physicians and practice leadership (EHR, EMR, PM, RCM, and/or other healthcare information technology experience is a plus).
- Self-motivated, dedicated individual with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Comfortable selling to Physicians, Practice Managers and at the executive level in the healthcare market (CEO, CIO, CFO, Executive Director)
- Strategic sales account planning skills, using industry recognized methodologies or tools
- Knowledge of business and IT strategies for Physician Groups
- Knowledge of sales territory management (Salesforce.com)
- Good negotiation & customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task sales activities
- Knowledge of current information systems technology and healthcare industry trends
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
- Superior listening and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-workers, departments, customers and vendors
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.