We are looking for experienced Regional Sales Directors for our West, Mid-Mountain, and East Regions. This role does have the potential for remote work. If you are passionate about media and technology, a strategic thinker, solutions-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment this role just might be for you! Our ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital media and ad tech, understands how they are used in local media and agency environments, can hunt for new business, and build a team to be able to impart these skills onto. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, the ideal candidate works well cross functionally, collaborates with team members, and possesses the passion to drive change in digital media. As a self-starter, you will be expected to hit the ground running to close new business, owning your entrepreneurial spirit with this tremendous opportunity to play an instrumental role in the evolvement of a territory.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify new business opportunities with agency and local media clients within your territory (West, Mid-Mountain, or East Region)
- Consult with prospective partners to uncover marketing needs, objectives and align our solutions to deliver against them
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business, and ultimately provide solutions to meet their needs
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, meetings, presentations, proposals, and more.
- Responsible for driving new business and growing existing revenue through long term contracts and contract negotiation
- Collaborate with other divisions within Compulse, including the Client Services team, the Ad Ops team, and the Product team, to be able to align prospective partner’s objectives with our technology, product offerings, and managed services capabilities
- Work with the Marketing team to identify opportunities across paid, earned, and owned media to increase lead flow
- Ability to work within the company CRM to organize contacts and opportunities
- Evangelize the Compulse brand, expanding our footprint across your assigned territory by selling our SaaS and Managed Service product portfolio
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients and evolve product to meet the continually changing needs of the market
- Assist in setting and managing sales goals, budgets, and revenue targets within your designated region
What You Need:
- Fearless phone and video presence
- Agile thinking – we launch and can pivot quickly adapting to clients’ needs
- 5-7 years digital media/ad tech sales management experience
- SaaS sales experience is highly preferred
- Programmatic sales experience is a minimum requirement, ideally working knowledge of full digital video spectrum
- Solid grasp and enthusiasm for the latest in digital media, ad tech, data targeting, 1st party data, platform sales, programmatic, behavioral targeting and optimization strategies
- Deep agency, client, and local media relationships and connections
- Ability to quickly gain product efficiency across our solutions portfolio
- Smart, articulate, polished highly motivated team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills, as well as superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Great energy and enthusiasm for prospecting for new business and excellent closing skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Consistent and reliable
Be part of an awesome team of people and contribute to an environment focused on continuous innovation, work life balance. If you love a challenge, want to create huge impact, be inspired and challenged every day, surrounding yourself with smart and impactful people who share your work hard, but play harder culture, thrive on change, and continuously strive for excellence, apply for this position with us today!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.