We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
This is the front-line sales leader responsible for execution of the commercial sales strategy for profitable growth within a geographic area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish regional action plans and market strategies.
• Set metrics and accountability standards to drive performance towards goals.
• Manage and measure sales force performance and provide feedback to reps.
• Conduct district analytics and market intelligence.
• Hire and retain an effective sales team of Strategic Account Executives, Account Executives and Account Managers.
• Coach, motivate and develop sales talent.
• Marshal and manage resources to solve problems and achieve plans.
• Support key account development.
• Provide input to regional marketing efforts.
• Ensure compliance with all company policy and government regulations.
o Development and execution of sales plan
o Achievement of quota (retention and growth)
o Client attrition
o Price realization
o Selling costs
o Sales force attrition
o Talent development targets (pipeline, hiring, training)
• Key Competencies:
o Business Acumen
o Decision Making
o Results Oriented
o Action Oriented
o Customer Focused
• 3-5 Strategic Account Executives or Account Executives
• 3-5 Account Managers
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences
• 10+ years of experience in Sales Management or Business Development roles
• Knows the healthcare industry (payors/providers) and general economics of business
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Perform job duties with frequent interruptions or distractions
• Ability to interact professionally with colleagues and/or customers for different purposes in different contexts
Maintain composure under pressure
• Effective team builder
• Able to set and adjust priorities as needed
• Strong organizational skills
• Solid PC skill including Outlook, Excel, SalesForce.Com, Microsoft Dynamics
• Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory
• A valid driver’s license and a motor vehicle record in good standing
• You are expected to travel 30% in this role which includes traveling to new or existing customers, trainings, seminars