We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Regional Sales Manager. Responsible for managing sales of the full Dielectric portfolio (Radio and TV) in the Western US region through active hunting and lead generation. Responsible for pursuing leads, responding technically and developing sales proposals to support company sales objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Regional Sales Manager administers or performs the duties listed below:
- Identify and solicit new business opportunities
- Identify and solicit new channels to market (distribution, OEM's)
- Interface with customers to define system requirements, prepare and present proposals and sales and marketing support
- Define customer needs to proposal team allowing for efficient and effective proposal generation for customers
- Provide supporting data for preparation of sales projections
- Follow up on product sales to acquire detail information to support installation
- Accurately relate completed technical details to Engineering department for products sold
- Identify new product opportunities and assist with identification of TAM and competitive offers
- Keep appraised of competitive environment in each market and give feedback on changes to management
- Work with Order Management to follow up on orders to assure delivery requirements are understood by customers and met by manufacturing; monitor payment terms on orders; assist in the collection of payments
- Travel to customer locations
- Trade show support as necessary
- 10+ years sales experience with extensive exposure to the broadcast market
- BS or equivalent; engineering background a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Hunter mentality, self-directed and able to function independently
- Adaptable to new computer and software technologies.
- Job requires travel, up to 25% of time
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.