We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual to join our team as a Regional Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing sales of the full Dielectric portfolio (Radio and TV) in the Wester US region through active hunting and lead generation. Responsible for pursuing leads, responding technically and developing sales proposals to support company objectives. This is a remote position that requires travel 25% of the time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and solicit new business opportunities
- Identify and solicit new channels to market (distribution, OEM’s)
- Interface with customers to define system requirements, prepare and present proposals and sales and marketing support
- Define customer needs to proposal team allowing for efficient and effective proposal generation for customers
- Provide supporting data for preparation of sales projections
- Follow up on product sales to acquire detail information to support installation
- Accurately relate completed technical details to Engineering department for products sold
- Identify new product opportunities and assist with identification of TAM and competitive offers
- Keep appraised of competitive environment in each market and give feedback on changes to management
- Work with Order Management to follow up on orders to assure delivery requirements are understood by customers and met by manufacturing; monitor payment terms on orders; assist in the collection of payments
- Travel to customer locations
- Trade show support as necessary
- 10+ years sales experience with extensive exposure to the broadcast market
- BS or equivalent; engineering background a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Hunter mentality, self-directed and able to function independently
- Adaptable to new computer and software technologies.
- Job requires travel, up to 25% of time
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products. From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company. The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide. We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers' engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems. More information can be accessed at www.dielectric.com
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.