Responsible for ensuring branch personnel are compliant with licensing, vehicle, regulatory, EHS, Safety, DOT, Fumigation, quality, and company policies, procedures, rules, and regulations within an assigned region.
- Ensures timely, compliant and accurate management of work order processes, business information, and licensing management.
- Delivers EHS, Regulatory, ASPIRE and compliance training to branch personnel to ensure successful compliance with all company, federal, state, and local rules and regulations. Provides training for new initiatives and technology launches.
- Conducts onsite branch, sales, technician, and field evaluations for compliance for licensing, vehicle, regulatory, EHS, Safety, DOT, Fumigation, quality and company policies. Escalates opportunities for improvements/corrections directly to the branch and region management, as well as corporate departments with direct oversight.
- Provides direct support to branches, technicians, and sales associates regarding customer escalations, entomology questions and support, and standard operating procedures.
- Acts as liaison with state regulatory entities and ensures company is current on all state and local regulations and requirements.
- Oversees and reviews daily operational and compliance metrics, as well as the escalation, tracking, and resolution of issues.
- Provides support to branches as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years’ experience and/or training or equivalent within the Terminix Operations model
- 2-3 years’ experience in urban and structural pest control
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business processes as well as federal, state, and local rules and regulations and successfully apply and provide this support with assigned branches
- Ability to effectively present training and/or information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, customers, and clients verbally and/or in writing
- Ability to obtain and maintain state pest control licenses or certifications
- Valid drivers’ license
- Must be able travel up to 70% of time and relocate to assigned region
- Skilled in using computers or necessary technology to include Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Entomology or closely related degree is preferred
- Board Certified Entomologist designation preferred
- 2 years’ experience as a Terminix branch, sales, or service manager or corporate support function preferred
- Ability to work closely with, influence, and hold senior leaders accountable to resolving issues or opportunities uncovered within the region
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely with both field and corporate leadership on all activities within the assigned region
- Ability to stop work within a branch or area when required and to escalate issues
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.