Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Regional Vice President of Customer Development is responsible for the functional management and leadership of the West Direct Sales team including sales related activities for assigned brands/categories at our key Midwest and West Grocery accounts. The Regional Vice President of Customer Development is expected to develop a more strategic role with top-top meetings and joint business plans, driving results both tactfully and strategically. The ideal candidate will be based in the Minneapolis or Chicago metro area or the state of Texas, near a major airport.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop direct reports
- Develop and execute Joint Business Planning (JBP) Goals with assigned accounts
- Align with the accounts to develop strategic business plans to drive Brands and Category growth
- Direct sales forecasting and projection activities
- Manage Trade budget and monitor spending efficiency that focus on a strong ROI
- Deduction Management
- Understand assigned accounts go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency
- Maintain, foster, and grow existing and new relationships within assigned accounts at the executive level including Senior Divisional, Buyer and Senior Buyer
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency
- P&L management within respective account coverage