Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people.
Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care - from prevention, screenings and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
Who We Are
With more than 12,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing and Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, and we have a comprehensive physician network.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership and staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our patients benefit from access to a broad range of services - all right here in our region.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist/Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN/LDN)
If you are interested in joining a large, dynamic, highly skilled team of professionals, this full time, inpatient position is the one for you.
The Registered Dietitian will:
- Complete a nutrition assessment, including nutrition-focused physical exam
- Develop, implement and monitor the nutrition care of inpatients
- Provide education and counseling to aid patients in recovery and disease management
- Document care in the electronic health record (EPIC)
- Serve as the nutrition expert for the multidisciplinary care team as well as students, interns, residents and culinary professionals
- Participate in special projects to support department and organizational initiatives
- Utilize electronic diet office system (Cbord)