This position is eligible for a BONUS with a total payout of $10,000 for candidates with 18+ months of RN work experience.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
The Acute Rehabilitation Unit provides acute inpatient medical rehabilitation services to patients with functional impairments as a result of various diagnoses including, stroke, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, multiple trauma, orthopedic conditions, amputations, and other disabling conditions. Be a part of our talented team of nurses practicing within our dynamic, advanced and highly technical patient care areas. Benefit from a diverse experience which offers a Career Advancement Program, training to new specialties and abundant opportunities.
- 1 year of acute care experience.
- Minimum Associates/Diploma in Nursing.
- RN PA License
- Shift Differential: 10% of base/hour
- Weekend Differential: $2.50/hr