Brandywine Valley Cardiology, a member of Tower Health Medical Group, is a well-established practice located in Thorndale, Chester County. Services provided include general cardiology, interventional cardiology and electrophysiology services.
- Provides competent clinical nursing practice across the life-span, facilitates transitions across care settings, and coordinates care delivery with other disciplines for improving patient care quality outcomes as well as decreasing unnecessary utilization and associated costs across patient populations and health care settings.
- Daily ambulatory nursing practice performance primarily is focused on telephonic patient triage, patient education, direct care interventions, collaborative leadership and care coordination.
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to undertand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relie on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. wide degree of creativitiy and latitude
The registered nurse develops, implements and evaluates the nursing plan of patient care and implements
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- CPR CERTIFICATION
- PA REGISTERED NURSE LICENSE
- Epic experience preferred.
- Cardiology experience in an ambulatory setting preferred.