Who We Are
With more than 14,000 team members, Tower Health consists of Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown; and St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, a partnership of Tower Health and Drexel University, in Philadelphia. It also includes Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing; Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences in West Reading; home healthcare services provided by Tower Health at Home; and a network of 22 urgent care facilities across the Tower Health service area. Tower Health offers a connected network of 2,200 physicians, specialists, and providers across more than 230 convenient locations.
With over 43,000 emergency visits annually and 3:4 patient/nurse ratio our Emergency Department allows for an intimate, challenging and rewarding career. The Registered Nurse will utilize the nursing process to ensure delivery of quality and timely care to neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients in the Emergency Room setting. Our nurses are cross-trained in the observation, minor and acute care areas.
Enjoy flexible scheduling, tuition assistance/reimbursement, a career advancement program, generous benefits and pay.
Schedule: 3:00 pm - 3:30 am with Rotation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- 2 years nursing experience preferred, specifically 1 year in ER/Critical Care (strongly preferred)
- Licensed and currently registered as a nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Valid American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers CPR (BLS) certification (required)
- CPI within 1-month of hire
- Completion of the ACLS course within six (6) months of hire
- Completion of the PALS couse within six (6) months of hire
- Completion of the Dysrhythmia course within three (3) months of hire or test out