About the Unit:
N3W Medical Complexity Unit is a 19 bed medical unit committed to holistic patient-centered care with a focus on those with complex psycho-social needs. There is a dedicated interdisciplinary team that rounds together daily to collaborate on each patient. Unit Vision is to i mprove continuity of care through collaboration with patients and agencies to support medical and psychiatric stability and compliance in the community.
$10,000 Sign on bonus!!
$3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months
Must maintain FTE of 0.6 or higher in a Bonus eligible unit and $1,000 in first check.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Presented three posters and spoke at the 2019 American Psychiatric Nurses Association Annual Conference
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Position reports to Unit Director.
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure
- Current BLS Certification
- 6+ months of RN experience