Enjoy your nursing career on a 33-bed Adult Med/Surg unit that provides care to adult and geriatric medical patients. R3E works closely with the Hospitalist physicians and the Hildreth Teaching Service Residents. Patients are commonly admitted for a multitude of different medical diagnosis ranging from infections, COPD, Pneumonia, sepsis, gastrointestinal complications, substance abuse withdrawal, diabetic complications and more.
R3E is a high quality professional interdisciplinary team who builds relationships through the delivery of compassionate care while demonstrating nursing excellence in a patient/family centered environment through communication, autonomy and accountability.
Why Reading Hospital?
- 2020 America’s 100 Best Hospitals
Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizent Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
Join now and receive a $10,000 Sign on bonus!
$1,000 in your first check and then $3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months of employment.
Must have 18 months + of experience.
DON'T MISS OUT !
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Positions reports to the Unit Director.
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous RN experience - required