The registered nurse develops, implements and evaluates the nursing plan of patient care and implements the medical plan of care in collaboration with all disciplines. At Chestnut Hill Hospital we see a variety of cases including but not limited to Orthopedics: total hip, joint and knee, Breast, Robotics, Vascular, Bariatrics, GYN, General in our 4 OR suites.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- 1 year scrub and circulate experience
Certification and Licensure
- PA Registered Nurse License
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills