A 30 bed unit specialized in intermediate care of medical, cardiac and vascular patients located within the state of the art HealthPlex. This unit works in collaboration with our Cardiologist and Cardiothoracic surgeons to provide care to complex patient population.
Don’t delay. Apply today to qualify for a generous sign-on bonus!
For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering an RN Sign-On Bonus, $10,000 total payout, for new hires in select areas. To qualify, you must have at least 18 months of RN work experience and start on or before 3/30/2020.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (Required)
Certification and Licensure Requirements
PA Registered Nurse License (Required)