Join our Tower Select Team, which provides staffing resources to the following units:
Medical, Surgical, Psych and Rehab
This position is eligible for a BONUS with a total payout of $10,000 for candidates with 18+ months of work experience.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
Registered Nurses in Tower Select support various areas of the health system. Our relationship-based care model creates a healing environment for patients, families, nurses and colleagues alike.
As a member of Tower Select, your base pay rate is based on your years of nursing experience plus a $7/hr premium pay. Additional shift and weekend differentials are added where applicable.
Our RNs are eligible for a generous educational assistance program, on-site certification prep courses, up-front certification exam coverage and a financially incentivized career advancement program.
*Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (Required)
Certification and Licensure Requirements
*PA Registered Nurse License (Required)
Experience and Skills
*Minimum of 6 months experience as a professional nurse specialized in Medical, Surgical, Psych or Rehab (Preferred), but new graduates are welcome to apply
Required Skills: Excellent Communications Skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills