Join our 21 bed 'Silver' Level Beacon unit that provides care to the following patient populations:
- Multi-System Organ Dysfunction
- Cardiac Arrest, including Therapeutic Temperature Management
- Critical Condition(s) with Underlying Psychiatric Component
- Respiratory Failure
- Hepato-Renal Disease
- Acute Kidney Failure requiring Renal Replacement Therapy
- CVA w/ post-thrombolytic therapy and/or mechanical thrombectomy
For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering a $15,000 RN Bonus!
Minimum 18 months of relevant clinical experience required.
Unit Vision : To promote a patient-first environment utilizing evidence-based practice and process improvement strategies to deliver quality care and comprehensive disease management to a diverse patient population.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
The registered nurse develops, implements and evaluates the nursing plan of patient care and implements the medical plan of care in collaboration with all disciplines.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
Certification and Licensure
- PA Registered Nurse License