About the Unit:
T3 holds national accreditation as a Bariatric Center of Excellence for surgical weights management procedures. T3 also serves the vascular and gynecology populations; as well as other general surgical patients. The unit is most known for its great teamwork, exceptional level of quality care and focus on high patient satisfaction.
For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering an RN Sign-On Bonus, $10,000 total payout , for new hires in select areas. To qualify, you must have at least 18 months of RN work experience. $3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months $1,000 in first check.
Must maintain FTE of 0.6 or higher in a Bonus eligible unit.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous RN experience, strongly preferred