Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
With more than 11,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing & Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, & we have a comprehensive physician network.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership & staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac & vascular surgery, trauma, hematology & oncology. Reading HealthPlex, which opened at Reading Hospital in October 2016, combines state-of-the-art technology and world-class design to make the HealthPlex one of the most sophisticated surgical centers & inpatient facilities in the region.
At Tower Health, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Health’s commitment to Advancing Health, Transforming Lives
Registered Nurse for Phoenixville Hospital's Intensive Care Unit
Shift: 12 hour nights (36 hours per week)
A Registered Professional Nurse responsible for delivery of patient (direct and indirect) through the nursing process of assessment planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Every 4th weekend requirement
- Patient Ratio: average 1-2
- Shared Governance unit
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $8,000 a year
- Benefited position- eligible the first of the month after start date
- Free Parking in a covered garage
- On-site Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner all nights from 7PM to 6AM
- Easy access to Routes 422, 76 and 29 and the PA Turnpike; 15 minutes to King of Prussia, 15 minutes to Limerick and 45 minutes to Philadelphia
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- One year previous Critical Care experience, preferred
- Licensed and currently registered in the Commonwealth of PA
- Valid AHA Healthcare Provider CPR, required
- Valid ACLS, required
- Completion of Critical Care Course within one year of hire
- Completion of Dysrhythmia course within six months of hire