Ambulatory Surgery Center- LImerick is a division of Phoenixville Hospital located at 420 W. Linfield-Trappe Rdl, Building B 200, Limerick, PA. 19468. The Perioperative Services Department includes the main Operating Room, as well as Ambulatory Surgery Center- Limerick (located off sight), Endoscopy, Short Procedure, PACU, PAT and Sterile Processing. It is part of the Tower Health System which consists of 7 hospitals including Reading Hospital, Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Phoenixville Hospital, Brandywine Hospital, Jennersville Hospital, Chestnut Hill Hospital and St. Christopher's.
Responsibilities in the Pre-op / Post procedural (PACU) area include: pre-op preparation of the surgical patient including chart review and starting IV's, and post anesthesia care of the patient in Phase 1 and Phase 2 recovery. Candidate would also monitor vital signs for local anesthesia cases.
- Hours are Monday-Friday, day shift on an as needed basis.
- Licensed and currently registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Valid Healthcare Provider CPR certification required and continuous recertification every two (2) years
- Successful completion of Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) within six (6) months of hire and continuous recertification is required
- Prefer certification ambulatory peri-anesthesia