This is a PRN Position, (nosetshift/schedule).
To provide skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate care to patients requiring treatment for respiratory deficiencies resulting from chronic disease, acute disease, trauma, surgical procedures or during the neonatal phase of life.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Respiratory Care Practitioner/StateOf Texas Dept. of Health licensure or new graduate [RRT(E)] of accredited Respiratory Care Program with Temporary RCP License;
- Basic Life Support
- Successful completion of an Accredited Respiratory Care Program
- Completion of all clinicals Associated with an accredited Respiratory Care Program
- Patient assessment skills
- Completion of all clinicals involving general floor care, Critical Care, and Neonatal/Pediatric areas
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the hospital TDS system for chart/charging purposes
- Invasive & non-invasive ventilators, oxygen delivery systems, blood gas analysis, delivery of respiratory
- Pharmacological agents