Coordinate and perform diagnostic medical imaging procedures for the Department of Ultrasound ; assisting the Radiologist utilizing a variety of diagnostic ultrasound equipment, both fixed or mobile.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences, Ultrasound Technology, or other accepted and approved equivalent.
- One (1) year of experience in a clinical ultrasound setting is preferred.
- Prefer one (1) year of experience performing the following exams:
- Carotid Arteries
- Upper Extremity veins
- Lower Extremity veins
- Upper Extremity arteries
- Lower Extremity arteries
- Abdominal Aorta
- Aortic Hepatic and Porta flow systems
- PW or CW insonation of cerebral arteries transcranially, and peripheral arteries.
- Knowledge of plethysmography for arterial and venous circulation evaluation.
- Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) or Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) is required.
- Registration by the credentialing bodies for Ultrasound Technologists is Required
- American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers (ARDMS),Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI), or American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ultrasound) is Required
- CPR is required