Community Clinic in DTLA is seeking a BILINGUAL (English/Spanish) Medical Records Clerk -- MUST BE BILINGUAL (English/Spanish) in order to be considered!
* Under direct supervision, assembles and maintains complete medical records according to established procedures.
* Files and retrieves patient records; prepares new files; may open and distribute mail.
* Organizes and evaluates patient medical records.
* Reviews medical records for accuracy and completeness.
* Responsible for filing and retrieving medical records.
* MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.