Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Release Manager positions to join our team in DC metro area. The Release specialist is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. The successful candidate will support release management for a Salesforce implementation. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities serving our clients.
As a Release Manager, you will:
- Perform specific release management duties.
- Work directly with seasoned Salesforce team to integrate Salesforce into the customer working environment.
- Use release management tools for Salesforce.
- Support diverse development community, develop security models and RACI matrix to satisfy customer.
- Have expertise in mix of self-service release management tools
- Support related to release management tool sets.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree or at least 4 years of related experience.
- Experience with Salesforce Change Sets and/or XML packages.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI-CD)
- Experience with VCS (Version Control Systems)
- Demonstrated experience with the full release management lifecycle including scheduling, coordinating, and the management of releases on the Salesforce platform
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple sandbox environments across multiple orgs
- Demonstrated experience TFS or other Salesforce ALM tool
- Demonstrated experience with managing changesets or other change management processes
- Experience with Jenkins CI, Selenium or Apex is desired.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required to support O&M and Development teams and other relevant parties throughout the release cycle
- Ability manage release calendars and schedules for multiple vendors and multiple environments.
- Ability to monitor deployment process noting any deployment (timeline) delays and reconcile them in a quickly
- Provide guidance on best practices and industry lessons learned specific to Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is desirable.
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce administration and release management.
- In depth understanding of Force.com, Visual force, Apex, controllers, Triggers, and Apex Data Loader.
- Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations with at least 1 Release role within a federal government implementation.
- Experience creating and delivering workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force.com, and Visualforce.
- Experience with project scoping and demo preparation experience in federal government settings.
- Experience with SSO and web services integration.
- Experience with Data migration.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Market Cloud.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)