Remote Bilingual French Customer Care Representative 2 - Volvo
Location: Mahwah, NJ or Remote location
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Customer Care Representative and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service – to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career – growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity – be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Customer Care Representative 2 is the initial contact for dealership/customer personnel. The Customer Care Representative listens to customer inquiries and provides an accurate and timely response to the customer.
- Perform all Customer Care Representative responsibilities with consistent reliability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer / customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- Document customer contacts.
- Initiate outbound contacts as appropriate.
- Provide on-line support for applications.
- Utilize available resources to respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team.
- As applicable, answer email inquiries, etc. within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and timely information.
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the appropriate Sr. Business Analyst, Team Leader or Manager.
- Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance.
- Adhere to, and support all Percepta and client ISO, Quality Systems, Q1 initiatives and company policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Complete training courses as directed by Operations and/or Training.
- Complete additional tasks and projects as needed.
- Full-time, shift 10am to 7pm Monday to Friday, weekends may be required.
- High school diploma required - College degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
• For technical programs desired experience includes: basic networking experience and knowledge of dealership communications. Knowledge of Windows Environment, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Java, Macromedia and Flash. Experience on email technology (SMTP)
- Bilingual Canadian French required, must pass written and oral assessments in both Canadian French and English.
- Excellent customer service ability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer accurate information.
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to take on new assignments.
- Ability to multi-task.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.