As a dominant force in the field of mortgage lending and servicing, this 30-year-old company instills confidence in their customers at every stage of the home financing process, through call center team members, local retail offices and wholesale and correspondent brokers.
In this position, you will be provided with all the equipment to successfully work remotely! You will be working remotely temporarily until the company decides to return to the call center facility.
Location: Temporary Remote - Beaverton, Oregon (must live in Oregon)
Start Date: June 7th
Job Type: Direct Hire, full-time, 8-hour shifts
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 5:00 am -7:00 pm | Every 3rd Saturday rotation 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The purpose of the role is to provide exceptional service to customers, answering their queries, and resolving problems regarding their mortgage.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls, responding to customer requests within set timeframes, and delivering an exceptional quality of service to every customer.
- Providing information and knowledgeable assistance by pulling up loan information and providing customers with the information they need quickly and accurately.
- Adhering to schedules, multitasking, meeting deadlines, and providing verbal and written responses to customers as required.
- Working as part of a dedicated team to explain policies and procedures to customers and find great solutions to their inquiries in a seamless and positive way.
- 4 weeks training starting on June 7th: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Ability to work 8-hour shift between 5:00 am -7:00 pm, with every 3rd Saturday rotation between 9:00am - 6:00pm (actual shift will be determined after training)
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of customer service-related experience required
- Willingness to work in a call center in the future (TBD)
- Previous call center experience a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.