- Source, screen and evaluate candidates
- Develop a close working relationship with hiring managers as you work to fill open requisitions
- Place job advertisements and source candidates through a variety of resources, including local and college services
- Support hiring managers through scheduling interviews, gathering feedback and developing recruiting strategies
- Build school relationships, maintain intern/extern contracts and attend hiring events on occasion
- Demonstrate a positive attitude when interacting with internal and external individuals
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.