Expect more than a job.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Zone Manager – Automotive Sales and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Percepta is currently looking for enthusiastic Zone Managers who will partner with Dealerships to help guide them to achieve objectives related to sales and service performance. The successful candidate will promote creativity and encourage continuous improvement.
What You'll Do
- Close sales—this position’s #1 priority is to sell!
- Execute and achieve business plan and monthly objectives in sales, and wholesale
- Executes ongoing plans to improve retail performance and profitability
- Enhances customer relations through support of consumer-focused initiatives
The Zone Manager - Sales reports directly to a Sales Operations Manager and has responsibility for achieving objectives related to sales, wholesales, Certified Pre-Owned, market share, and customer and dealer satisfaction for their assigned dealerships. The Zone Manager facilitates and influences improvements in these areas. The Zone Manager addresses customer handling process breakdowns, problems and concerns, to assist the dealer in improving the sales process, quality and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes and achieves business plan and monthly objectives in sales, wholesale and market share.
- Executes ongoing plans to improve retail performance and dealer profitability. Conduct consultations emphasizing management of order bank for weekly allocation system, improved retail operations and focusing on advertising, business management, inventory management, personnel/pay plans, digital marketing and other key elements of retail operations.
- Assists dealer with management of order bank and scheduling functions within zone to maximize the effectiveness of the Select Dealer Weekly Allocation program.
- Assists in execution of marketing activities at the zone level, including:
- FDAF/LMDA advertising campaigns and promotions
- Retail incentive programs
- National, Regional, District and Zone sales contests.
- Merchandising and promotional programs including event sponsorships, auto shows, and other opportunities that build brand awareness and purchase consideration
- eBusiness initiatives and incentives
- Dealer enrollments in all relevant events, meetings, and programs
- Enhances customer relations through support of consumer-focused initiatives including Blue Oval Certified/LPE.
- Uses financial acumen to consult dealers on profitability and financial management.
- Initiates actions to strengthen dealer relations as measured by the NADA semi-annual survey process.
- Responsible for delivering assigned shares of Division's national leadership objectives in the following areas:
- Market Share
- Profits (Company and Dealer)
- Dealer Satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction
- Conduct monthly dealer business snapshot consultations with a minimum of 20 dealers.
- Provide in depth counseling and performance improvement action planning for low performing dealers.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent related experience
- 3 – 5 years related experience
- Experience with dealer operations and handling escalated customer issues an asset.
- Experience in a marketing/sales or financial analysis function an asset
- Knowledge of Customer Contact Process and Guidelines, Escalated Handling Process an asset
- Experience in automotive industry preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with ability to persuade and sell using a business case.
- Advanced analytical skills and financial acumen. Able to interpret financial statements and cash trend analysis reports. Ability to analyze dealer operating reports and program specific information to identify problems and opportunities and build effective business cases.
- Strong business acumen. Ability to apply dealer service operations knowledge to drive improvements in customer satisfaction and retail parts sales. Focused with tenacity to drive results in multiple locations.
- Creative and forward thinking. Seeks opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Strong time management, organizational and planning skills. Able to prioritize, multitask, adapt and thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to build relationships with dealer management and adapt approach to different management styles.
- Facilitation skills and leadership skills. Capable of effectively facilitating meetings and developing and delivering presentations.
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills, with a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-starter, who demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and ability to work independently.
- Quick learner, with a desire and interest in learning new information.
- Excellent negotiation skills and a consultative approach
- Knowledge of computers and software (MS Operating Software, MS Office Products).
- Must represent Percepta professionally with all clients and external organizations and contacts
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment.