Rep, Logistics Call Center- Lenexa, Kansas - $1500 SIGN ON!
All of our shifts are 2nd shift (starting 11:00 a.m. or later) and include either a Saturday or a Sunday as a part of the regular schedule
Logistics Call Center Representative’s primary responsibilities include handling inbound calls with Logistics clients and ground Logistics. Responsibilities include receiving client pick-up request calls, directing clients to appropriate functional resource, communicating with field Logistics operations, and responding to customer inquiries/complaints. Utilizes automated Logistics System to assign routine pick-ups to appropriate internal or external resources to ensure timely delivery to lab. Provides accurate data and information to support Dispatcher I and Dispatcher II functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle a high volume of inbound telephone calls, meet productivity goals (such as call targets, Aux Time Allowance) and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn Dispatch Application and accurately enter pick up requests
• Strong attention to detail and adherence to process and procedure.
• Provides outstanding customer service and actively Listens to client concerns, conducts preliminary research, and forwards client to appropriate party or escalates issue to a Group Lead or Supervisor.
• Ability to determine if pick-up can be performed as requested by the client based upon multiple factors
• Well organized, utilizes on-line job aides, maps etc. and can locate information readily
• Prioritizes, handle multiple functions, and provide service to multiple regions throughout shift
• Attends huddles, stays current on email and video communication
• May assign pickup and delivery destinations to courier
• Professionally interacts with external/internal clients, co-workers, and Leadership across all functions.
• Ability to accept performance feedback with a focus on performance improvement and serving patients and clients with Quality and Accountability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate computer skills, keyboarding, good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning information and data received
• Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime
• May include other tasks as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Associates degree preferred
• 1+ years Customer Service or Logistics experience required
• Call center experience preferred
• General knowledge of logistics operations preferred
-Integrity and Trust
-Drive for Results