Schedule: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can
expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with
professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
- Coordinate and expedite the processing of invoices submitted to Accounts Payable.
- Evaluate problems and communicate identified problems and resolutions to Supervisor.
- Act as liaison between A/P and assigned customers to resolve A/P general ledger related questions as well as routine payments, statements and vendor unresolved issues.
- Monitor, research and reconcile items on vendor statements.
- Ensure vendor accounts are current and accurately reflect liabilities.
- Communicate orally and in writing with vendors and employees.
- Review and research returned checks.