Rep Provider Network Support- Novi, Michigan - mon-fri
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
A Provider Support Representative will assist Area Managers to support providers using a base level frequently asked questions, timekeeping and time card reconciliations Receives, resolves and follows-up on pay questions to support the Area Manager or members of the Event Execution team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides timely problem resolution for service providers in the field aligned with representatives/territories and maintains documentation in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP's).
• Acts as a liaison between providers and the Event Execution Team to provide orientation and on boarding of providers.
• Aids the Reviews and maintains provider profiles and notes within the Health and Wellness Services database.
• Engages appropriate Business Unit managers/leads to assist in trouble-shooting complaints of service failures. With Event Staffing Manager, develops efficient data collection and analysis systems that support a standard approach to service and improving the image of Quest Diagnostics with its field service providers including feedback mechanisms to support continuous improvement initiatives.
• Provides direct provider support via telephone, emails, or ticketing system
• Directs per diem providers to appropriate sources for assistance with human resources matters
• Makes suggestions for development of new communication/education materials to empower provider self-service and resolution
• Provides accurate analysis of provider issues and escalations, providing a recommended corrective action or resolution to the Provider Engagement Specialist team
High school diploma or equivalent required. BA/BS degree preferred.
2-5 years technical or customer service experience.
• Proficient desktop skills, including Excel, Word, Internet etc.
• Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills.
• Broad understanding of the business and its service requirements.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends, holidays and overtime.
• Demonstrates high level of professionalism and ability to handle confidential matters.
• Capable of handling multiple priorities in a high volume setting.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Lift light to moderately heavy objects.
• Requires use of phone and PC.
• Handling stress & emotions,
• Concentrating on tasks
• Making decisions,
• Adjusting to change,
• Examining/observing details
• Sitting or standing for long periods at a time
• Position may require occasional travel