Rep Svc Solutions- Teterboro, New Jersey - Monday - Friday
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
Troubleshoot complex medical, technical and routine requests. Receives, resolves, and follows-up with the most complex customer issues that cannot be resolved immediately. Acts as liaison between field sales force and laboratory operations using client incident tracking — including physician, hospital and managed care incident tracking and reporting. Responsible for managing customer relationships of assigned accounts to ensure they receive high quality service, including prospective monitoring of key and/or at-risk accounts.
• Monitors and engages with new, key and/or at risk accounts. New accounts are monitored for 45 days; key accounts are monitored for time period set by Service Solutions Manager; at risk accounts are monitored until they are flagged as saved by Sales.
• Provides education and guidance to new clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes.
• Aids the Service Solutions Manager in reviewing and maintaining the problem resolution files and ensuring communication to sales representatives and clients.
• Ensures internal problem resolution for clients aligned with representatives and maintains documentation in accordance with SOP’s.
• Partners with Billing and IT to ensure timely and accurate resolution of client issues.
• Facilitates trouble-shooting of issues by engaging appropriate Business Unit personnel to resolve service failures. Determine appropriate medium for communicating same.
• Works with Service Solutions Manager to develop efficient data collection and analysis systems that support a standard approach to service and improving the image of Quest Diagnostics. Data collection process should include feedback mechanisms that are part of continuous improvement initiatives.
• Provides direct support via telephone or client visits as needed.
• Partners with business unit leadership on customer outreach activities (vacant territories, strategic and at-risk clients, etc).
• Prepares communication materials such as Dear Client Letters, new materials, etc. for account representatives to use with clients.
• Educates clients on new products and services offered by Quest Diagnostics.
• Works in concert with field representatives to develop and implement client-based strategies.
• Contacts clients who submitted a client satisfaction survey that expressed dissatisfaction with the business unit’s problem resolution process or as requested by business unit’s SLT.
• Provides feedback to Client Services Leadership.
Education and experience required.
• 2-5 years technical or customer service experience
• BA preferred
• Broad understanding of the laboratory business and its service requirements
• Proficient desktop skills, including Excel, Word, internet etc.
• Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Problem Solving
• Action Oriented
• Knowledge of billing system a plus.
Principal Decisions: Describe the most important decisions that are made in the course of doing the job.
• Accurate analysis of service failures and recommendation of corrective action.
• Determination of appropriate response to sales representative or client complaints.
• Maintenance of complete and accurate records of all communications.
• Suggestions for development of client education materials.