Schedule: 8:30am - 5pm M-F
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
- The position supports the Employer Solutions national collection network by reconciling and applying payments to vendors for collection services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The position supports the Employer Solutions national collection network by reconciling and applying payments to vendors for collection services.
- Research and resolve discrepancies with vendor payments for collections services. It is responsible for maintaining all supporting systems with accurate information to promote successful collection management for internal and external customers.
- Constantly promotes a positive work environment and collaborates with cross-functional team members to support Employer Solutions business model.
- Participates in the Employer Solutions initiatives that are aligned with the Roadmap.
- Provide ongoing support for the national collection network by preparing and correlating agreements, reports and costs differentials for services.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- Need to know the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Additional knowledge of QTn, Oracle, and Peoplesoft.