Put your passion for travel into action as an inbound reservation agent and sales representative. You will take inbound calls from travel incentive certificate customers who are excited and ready to plan their dream vacations. Their experience starts with you.
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Present travel options and vacation enhancements
- Book reservations through various booking engines
- Close the sale and process payment
- Perform other call center duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six months of inbound call center or call center sales experience
- Ability to quickly build a relationship with a customer by ask probing questions, and meeting the customer's needs
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must have demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and multi task
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.