Professionally clean residential homes using unique cleaning procedures and products. Performs cleaning in conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. Interacts with customers to ensure the best service possible.
- Prepares cleaning products for the day Loads products and equipment onto vehicle
- Performs routine maintenance
- Uses cleaning products and procedures to clean residential homes
- Sweeps and vacuums then washes all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Cleans and dusts cobwebs, including all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills each visit
- Moves all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Performs customer service and quality control
- Resolves customer issues before leaving home
- Operates personal motor vehicle (less than 10,000 pounds and designed to carry less than 8 passengers) to transport other team members, materials, and supplies to each job site
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and a clean driving record, defined as no DUI-related violations within the past five years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, are required
- Current liability insurance on automobile required
- Residential cleaning experience preferred
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with the Branch Manager/Service Manager and customers
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products
- Ability to read and understand cleaning instructions indicated on customized service reports
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.'
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.