Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring a Regional Executitve Assistant in Flower Mound, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to be responsible for executing a wide range of administrative and support activities. This position will work with the executive management team as a liaison between executive management, the Professional Services department, key internal staff, and external stakeholders to foster effective communication and help facilitate successful execution of corporate initiatives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform administrative duties for executive management of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty Texas to include: managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data and composing correspondence.
- Participate in strategic projects and initiatives as assigned. Collaborate with executive leaders and project stakeholders to assist with identification of project requirements, coordination of activities and resources across various departments, monitoring of progress, and achievement of objectives.
- Provide event management support for key internal and external meetings and events.
- Serve as a resource to agent services, marketing and technology professionals to help support organizational performance and ensure superior service.
- Maintain sensitive correspondence and files ensuring that confidential items are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Use independent judgement, initiative and discretion to resolve issues or escalate to the appropriate areas in accordance with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty’s policies and procedures.
- Consistently look for ways to increase organization, improve efficiency and enhance service levels while meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for prioritizing tasks to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for executive management including managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports; and coordinating projects.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in executive support or administrative role or related position.
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-tasking are necessary.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office including, but not limited to Excel.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (both oral and written) to work with different levels throughout the organization and flexibility to change priorities when necessary are required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.