Retail Accounting Intern
The Retail Accounting Intern will assist in general ledger accounting functions and reconciliations required for the Retail Group. They will also provide support for presentation of financial materials and other projects as assigned and serve as primary accounting interface for home center locations as assigned.
- Possess exceptional project management and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with PC spreadsheets.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience with Sequel Viewpoint, Cognos, Access and Oracle ERP preferred.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Current Junior or Senior with GPA 3.0 or higher
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness programs and on-site workout facility
- On-site restaurant