The Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock islooking for (Full - Time) Retail Associates!
Looking for someone with open availability to work 8 hourshifts that start & end time may vary based of business needs. Must be ableto work holidays and weekends.
Hilton offers great benefits such asHealth, Vision, Dental Insurance, as well PTO - Paid Time Off, and 401K Match,and other awesome Hilton Perks! A free, meal will be provided during yourshift!
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourthconsecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the firsthospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! Whatare you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit yourapplication!
As a Retail Associate, you would beresponsible for assisting guests and selling merchandise in a timely, friendlyand efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstandingguest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would beresponsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and acknowledge guests upon arrival in the shop
- Demonstrate knowledge of merchandise, styling and pricing
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Wrap merchandise and pack orders for shipping
- Assist in conducting inventory and ensure adequate merchandise supply levels
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Mustbe able to operate and work with a computer.
Musthave previous experience in a position in which you handled cash and creditcard transactions.
Mustbe legal age to serve/sell alcohol in the state of Arizona.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Retail Associate, Customer Service, Hotel, Hospitality, Guest Services, Full Time, Cash Handleling, Associate, Gift Shoppe, Retail, Sedona, Flagstaff, Cottonwood)