Currently Hiring Full-Time Retail Operations Manager to join our Plano, TX team located at 2201 W Plano Pkwy Suite 300, Plano, TX 75075
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO:
The Retail Operations Manager is responsible for enabling and perfecting technical processing performance, productivity, quality and service delivery. Critical to the success of this role is the incumbent’s ability to influence behavior and ensure consistency in workflow and organizational approach. Average team size will be 10 employees.
● Effectively manage the competing objectives of output and quality.
● Achieve quality performance results at PennyMac standard or above.
● Ensure operations team operates in accordance with established Retail Operations organizational design, workflow, role and task assignment standards.
● Maximize the use of technology and limited documentation programs to enhance the customer experience and achieve the highest levels of efficiency.
● Conduct regular meetings to ensure open communication, mutual understanding of team and fulfillment site goals and objectives.
● Ensure there is a spirit of cooperation within the fulfillment sit and with other PennyMac departments. Serve as an escalation resource to resolve customer complaint issues.
● Establish and communicate to employees the requirements and accountabilities for superior job performance.
● Encourage initiative and recognize employee achievement.
● Perform other related duties as required and assigned
● Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values