Retail Sales & Management Internship Job Description
Position Description: Retail Sales & Management Internship
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.
As the Retail Sales & Management Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn multiple roles at the Clayton Home Center. Our 12-week summer program provides valuable experience in sales and sales management, inventory management, and marketing coordination. You will be paired with an experienced, successful Home Center Manager and will be involved in daily business activities while learning about the culture and environment of the company. You will gain valuable experience in multiple facets of business, sales, and team work.
- A Berkshire Hathaway Company - an integrity based organization offering unlimited career growth;
- Paid Holidays - Memorial Day & Independence Day
- Home Centers are closed on Sundays – we believe in offering a balanced working environment;
- Junior or Senior standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Motivated, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Interested in pursuing a career in Business, Sales, or Marketing
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment
Professional experience in retail or customer service