The Retail Sales Consultant will provided excellent customer service to both current and potential Windstream customers by demonstrating exemplary customer service skills, and product and service expertise. The Consultant will offer additional products and services to enhance the portfolio of current customers while introducing Windstream’s communication and entertainment services to potential new customers.
- Greet and assist customers, whether by phone or in person, in an enthusiastic and professional manner
- Maintain an inventory of equipment and supplies by promptly placing inventory orders
- Merchandise retail store in an attractive and enticing manner
- Meticulously up-keep the store’s appearance
- Perform all Cash Policy related duties
- Follow all Windstream operational policies and procedures
- Offer products and services to new and existing customers by making outbound sales calls
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be willing take inbound and make outbound sales calls to achieve sales goals
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets in a commission-based environment
- Project a positive, professional attitude along with a confident and outgoing personality
- Demonstrate proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly and successfully build rapport with a wide range of customers
- Ability to solve problems quickly and decisively
- Ability to use diplomacy when working with challenging or demanding customers
- Sales, Customer Service, Retail, or Hospitality experience is required
High school diploma or equivalent and 6 months to 1 year sales or customer service experience. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Job Category: Sales
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.