This Retirement Benefit Specialist is responsible for HR retirement support along with administration of retiree benefit programs across the U.S., to include all retirees (union and non-union), term vested individuals, and possible future retirees currently employed.
- Support the administration for retiree insurance and pension plans across multiple eligibility groups and develop an understanding of all pension plans
- Manage the retiree portion of the Doosan contact center for intake of all retiree calls
- Provide quality and timely customer service for all retiree phone calls and letters
- Interpret policies and procedures when questions arise
- Ensure all processes are compliant with rules set forth by regulatory agencies and plan documents
- Develop and maintain process guides and documentation
- Mail, receive, and review applications for retirement
- Meet with participants to discuss retirement benefit options and processes
- Maintain and update retiree payroll information including benefit changes; resolve discrepancies
- Provide pension benefit verifications as requested
- Process pension calculations according to applicable plan guidelines for active and term-vested employees in five different union and non-union plans
- Manage the retiree death process by updating retiree master data and processing all life insurance claims
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent
- Travel Required: <10%
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience updating master data records in an HR Information System and/or ADP/SAP payroll system
- Working knowledge of human resources, employee benefits and/or payroll and benefit systems (SAP)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to use sound judgment
- Commitment to customer service and education
- Experience with MS Office; specifically, Excel
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.