The Revenue Administrator participates in our finance team, assisting with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures and, generally, supporting the daily operations of the Company26rsquo;s financial function.
Reporting to the Manager of Revenue Administrator, the Revenue Administrator works independently and on teams under close supervision. They will focus on learning and applying core knowledge, takes initiative to meet own work commitments and contributes to a work culture that is diverse and inclusive.
The primary duties of the Revenue Administrator include but may not be limited to:
- Documenting and maintaining accurate and timely accruals of revenue for multiple Business Units;
- Providing support to office financial liaisons; and preparing and distributing Management Reports.
- Processing financial applications and procedures such as new business and fee renewals; assisting in the annual budgeting process; updating invoices; adjusting estimates and all client matter information in the financial system.
- Overseeing accounts receivables and cash application related matters, processing all Accounts Receivable (AR) write-offs, reconciling the AR and then distributing AR reports.
- Associates Degree, business oriented major preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 year of relevant experience performing in an accounting or other financial-related department. Knowledge of billing systems a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
The ideal candidate can demostrated being a team player, organized and detail oriented, effective communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal/ relationship building skills, analytical with ability to understand complex financial concepts, ability to make sound judgements, multi-tasking with ability to set priorities, meet multiple deadlines and manage the expectations of others in doing so.
Why Join Us?
- We26rsquo;ve been around for 80 years, providing employee benefits and human resources consulting to multiemployer benefit funds, corporations and public sector entities.
- We are independent, private and employee-owned firm that is strategically agile as a business offering consulting advice that is unbiased and highly trusted by our clients.
- We are the right size26hellip;big enough to compete and succeed and26hellip;small enough to feel like you26rsquo;re part of something special where your contributions are important because26hellip;they are.
- And26hellip;we offer a competitive pay and benefit package that includes an attractive cash balance and matching 401(k) pension plans.
We Are All About Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Segal:
We are committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusiveness and demonstrated this through our recruitment, retention, employee nurturing and development programs. We get that maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce is a win/win, and provides Segal with the opportunity to leverage our top talent to provide innovative solutions to our clients.