Prepares financial and business related analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments. Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas. Utilizing PC and/or mainframe based systems and software; compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed. Assists in the development of business policies, conducts special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses. May train or provide advice to less experienced Analysts.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Possession or expeditious acquisition of expertise on CHRISTUS-specific information systems
- Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel (with Pivots), Access, PowerPoint, Meditech, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience preferred, but not required
- Healthcare background preferred
- 3-5 years experience with data extracting and reporting
- 1 year experience with healthcare information reporting systems preferred, but not required