Robotics Key Account Manager - Electronics
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing select key account strategies focusing on end users. Evaluate customer requirements and develop and implement sales strategies designed to satisfy those requirements while ensuring profitable growth, adding value, improving performance and ensuring optimum levels of customer satisfaction. Focus is on Key Accounts within the Electronics business line segment.
Reporting to the Local Business line Manager, you will lead and coach the local sales organization to meet ambitious targets and exceed customer expectations. This is a work remote base opportunity.
- Identifying new business opportunities and creating clear strategies to convert them.
- Coordinating the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts and market intelligence to marketing and sales.
- Establishing strong customer relationships and maintaining a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale. Conducting contract risk assessments and working closely with relevant parties to mitigate risks.
- Building a robust sales organization through best practices, training and cross-collaboration.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business administration or related field, and 8 years' experience in the field of sales.
- Candidates must have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the USA.
- Open to travel about 50%
- Preferred Qualifications: Electronics and/or Consumer segment experience combined with automation solution, preferably robotics experience.
- Strategic and value-based sales experience, knowledge of integrated automation systems. Experience working with customers at executive level.
- Creative thinker with commercial focus, good technical understanding, and results orientation.
- Demonstrate interest in learning, developing new skills and growing towards higher leadership and management roles.
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. www.abb.com/robotics.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.