Train Front Office team members on the functions of Front Office Central. Assist in the duties of Front Office Assistant Manager, providing leadership and instruction to Guest Service Agents and Front Office Central. To book all Harrah's reservations, maintain inventory and work directly with the Harrah's VIP Services Department. Ensure that rooms are blocked in a timely fashion to best meet the needs and requests of individual guests, groups, and hotel departments. The agents are to provide service recovery and respond to any negative feedback when appropriate, along with answering any general questions.
What will I be doing?
• Block and pre-register suites and rooms in OnQ according to guests' requests five-days out. Assign VIP or special convention accommodation requests as submitted by Convention Service or Sales Managers. Keep staff informed of all special room accommodations as communicated by Convention Service Manager. Over sold-out periods, perform room protects to ensure that rooms blocked for future arrivals are protected. Communicate with Hospitality Manager to insure that Hospitality Suites are blocked according to the hospitality suite list. List all hospitality suites in computer.
• Check reservations listed on group resume and tour resumes to ensure that reservation dates, billings and room blocks are accurate in OnQ. Print internet bookings reports and check reservations listed on reports to ensure that reservation dates, billings and room blocks are accurate in OnQ.
• Promptly answer all Front Office telephone calls with a positive and clear voice. Listen to ascertain the callers' requests or concerns. Handle all requests or problems and when necessary, delegate special requests or problems to other departments for action and follow-up with guest. Answer basic questions in detail.
• Log any guest situations which require action by another department, according who reported to, when completed, and at what time guest was contacted for follow-up.
• Block/pre-register all Harrah's rooms, work directly with Harrah's VIP Services regarding inventory and any other special requests by Harrah's. Work with Finance Department to research on billing discrepancies.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!