Works with users across business verticals to enhance the operations of business processes in Salesforce. Expected to take the initiative, be creative and innovative, and drive effective process designs and share ideas. Works closely with Salesforce architects, developers, other administrators, and product owners, and will be providing guidance as well as be an active participant in getting projects completed.
- Administrative functions such as User Management, Profiles, Permissions, Roles, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow rules, validation rules, system integrations, reports, dashboards and process builders within Salesforce.
- Automates processes using Salesforce Lightning Process Builder.
- Manages configurations of the Sales, Service, Field Service Lightning, and Marketing Clouds.
- Gathers and reviews business systems and user requirements.
- Works directly with business unit to ensure understanding and effectiveness of systems design.
- Acts as subject matter expert in the discovery and remedy of critical production issues.
- Keeps abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements when warranted.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or combination education and experience
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- 5 years IT experience required
- 7 years IT experience preferred
- 3 years experience configuring and managing Salesforce Field Service Lightning, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud with integration of these Clouds
- 7 years business experience preferred
- Experience with at least 1 large Salesforce implementation preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both IT and business partners
- Ability to teach and educate others in Salesforce Administration
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
• Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
• Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
• Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
• Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
• Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
• Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.